Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finished Object- Leaf Lace Hat

I don't think that I'm getting nearly as much done this weekend as I'd hoped:(  ....but, my bathrooms are clean, floors mopped, dinner's in the slow cooker, and dough for Halloween party snacks is in the bread machine......and I managed to complete a little knitting project that was hanging around.  This is my second attempt at the 'Foliage Pattern' from Knitty.com this time using Cascade 220 in colour 8908.... a nice aqua.  I was pretty happy with it.....and it seems my neighbour was too.  It now has a new home.  It is a nice little project for gift giving.....there may be more of these on my needles.  Hope your weekend is wonderful and productive!

4 comments:

Merry said...

Love the hat! I haven't done any crocheting in a year & I still haven't learned to knit. Gotta get on that!

Anonymous said...

The hat turned out really pretty. Thanks for posting about it. I've bookmarked that pattern to give it a try too.

Crafter's Delights said...

wow I love it!! I wish I could make something like that! Good job!

LittleRed said...

Thanks for all the nice comments:) I think that the Cascade 220 had a much nicer colour to it than the Pattons...now I have to think of what to do with the slightly less than 1/2 skein that I have remaining...