Sunday, February 13, 2011

So many Cupcakes......So little time

Everything seems to take me twice as long as I think it should!  I think I really should just take that factor into consideration at the start.  This is an early finish for me.......so I should not complain.  It is only 7:18pm and I've caught up on the three loads of laundry that I wanted to.........made a batch of pizza buns for snacks.......baked up and iced 72 cupcakes........ made a pan of lasagna for later in the week........wrapped up that baby blanket along with some other gifts for posting tomorrow.......and done the usual weekend tidy and clean the litter box etc.  
No wonder I haven't had time yet to have a shower.  With two things still left on my to do list for the day......I am feeling quite lazy right now.....maybe they can wait until tomorrow........I think it will have to as I am being called for a Pokemon battle.  Maybe tomorrow I will feel refreshed???  Hope your weekend was a good one!

No comments: