Sunday, September 12, 2010

Socks To Go

These last few weeks have gone so quickly with so much to do......and it continues.  After bringing Ike and his cookie submission to the fall fair, baking cookies for his lemonade stand the next morning, arranging our junk for a neighbourhood garage sale, getting school supplies, preparing for the first school PAC meeting, and dealing with a laundry without a drier......I'm running out the door to catch a plane.  On my way to Naperville.  Don't get excited....it's for work:(  At the last minute I grabbed my WIP after making sure that knitting needles are acceptable carry on baggage for United Airlines.  And I'm off.  See you when I get back:)  Hopefully the other half of the pair will be finished on my return:)

3 comments:

Lori said...

Seeing socks like this just makes me want to knit! Maybe next winter. Right now I am taking a quilting class. I love it so far.

JoAnna said...

Lovely! My mom has made me two pairs of socks and they're AWESOME! I'm a novice knitter and working on a baby blanket for a friend. Socks seem really hard but she promises me I can do it. I'm sure I can but have gotta be in the mood to learn... the heel looks tricky... think that's why I'm afraid. Can't wait to see the match! :)

LittleRed said...

Just the right time of the year for knitting here! JoAnna, you won't have any trouble. I did OK I think and I really don't knit much at all:)