Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just an Ordinary Day

It's no surprise....I suppose, that as usual things are piling up here.  There never seems to be enough hours in a day and the list of "I'd like to"......continues to grow.  It's seems that I have big plans and poor follow through, which quickly spirals into a sense of drowning in day to day life.  I am trying to finish up little projects and keep up with the my seemingly self messing house.....and making a bit of progress.  
So here's what I've been up to....
I did manage to finish the knit along that I took part in......and actually finished it on time too....although I had not until now posted the photo.  While I don't, myself, use these knitted dish clothes......I do unload them onto people who do (and some who might??)  Let me know if you'd like one, and I'll set one aside.  They are nice and quick, and the whole idea of the knit along was quite fun:)
I've also been thinking about (and actually started to do) something with this little broken sugar bowl and today I finally started.......any ideas what it might be???  The yellow fabric below it is also in the works for another little project.........that will hopefully be completed soon.
Since the warmer weather arrived.....I've been toodling about in the yard trying to clean up the back corner of the yard.  Last year it was filled with tall grasses....which I've been slowly removing and planting some perennials back there that will hopefully tolerate the shady location.  The Maltese Cross, Ladies Mantle, Golden Globe, Ferns, and Monkshood seems to have survived the winter well enough.  Now, I'm off to try a recipe for Chocolate Frozen Yogurt........have to keep on top of all the Milk Kefir:)  So what have you been up to??

No comments: