Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes I Like to Sew





Sometimes I like to sew. As long as it's a small project, I can usually see it through to completion. This is the very first swap I did. I accidentally came across a mini swap posted on a blog somewhere and thought it sounded like fun. The swap was for kids and you were to send some things that your swap partners child would like. As my partner was just about to make a big move overseas, I decided to make an activity bag for Isaac who would likely be looking for some things to do on the long flight to England. I made an assortment of felt finger puppets to put in it, and filled the other compartments with little golden books, colouring pads, crayons, memory cards, hot wheels etc. I also made some Robeez type slippers for baby sister Thea.

1 comment:

Yes It's Me :) said...

What a great idea! How can you not LOVE the Little Golden books!